C++ Software Developer
Osimis S.A. is a startup & spin-off company of the CHU Liège founded in 2015 that raised 2.3M€ in 2019.
At Osimis, we want to enable universal access to efficient healthcare and we believe that medical information should flow easily and quickly to improve people’s lives. We make medical imaging available across all the ecosystems for all the relevant stakeholders (patients, physicians inside and outside hospitals, AI providers, researchers or developers).
Our team of 16 people is looking for a C++ Software Developer to join our team of highly-skilled developers. You would help with our service-oriented projects to bring our solutions to medical imaging technology providers.
- You are customer-centric and take pleasure to deliver custom developments.
- You are a team player who can also take the lead on projects.
- You are courageous, honest and have strong work-ethic.
- You are a self-learner who’s comfortable working within a small team in a fast moving and highly technical environment.
- You will develop custom solutions for our clients in the field of medical imaging. You will use your C++ or Java skills to develop the best solution, often using the free and open-source Orthanc ecosystem, in coordination with our internal R&D and the core team of Orthanc developers.
- You will take part in the technical and architecture analysis for clients. You will help estimate costs of developments and write commercial offers in coordination with Osimis sales’ team.
- You will work hand in hand with the R&D and Product team to optimize your solution, to improve our other products and maximizing reusability. You will also help the development of our open-source solutions when relevant.
- Proven track record of min. 3 years of C++ and/or Java development in an industrial setup
- Experience in Project Management or Team Lead
- Practical knowledge of unit, integration and acceptance testing
- You're well aware of Web APIs, RESTful APIs and cloud platforms.
- Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or relevant fields
- English + French speaking (written + oral)
It would be a plus if:
- You can find your way in one or more of the following technologies : Docker, Angular, Vue.js, CSS, HTML5, PostgreSQL, Qt & WebAssembly.
- You have a background in healthcare software products.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Super flexible working hours (we are a partially remote team)
- Regular team events (restaurants, team building, activities, etc.)
- You'll be fully equipped to do your job - A true "startup" environment with a lot of possibilities to express yourself.
- Customers first
- Open science is the future of healthcare
- Think outside the (healthcare) box
- Make mistakes
- Be lazy (in the productive sense)
- Only "no ego" doers
- The devil is in the detail
- Freedom & responsibility
- Have fun & be happy
Location & Contact
Minimum 3 days at our awesome offices in Liège + Remote